Bungalow for sale Mont-tremblant Saint-Jovite
- North Shore
Rare bungalow completely renovated by the Devil’s River with 470 feet of frontage. 2 bedrooms with full height basement. A lot of storage. Garage and shed. 3-4 min. walk from all services. In the heart of Tremblant sector St-Jovite. Land over 71000 s.f. very discreet. 10 min from the Mountain. Welcome canoe and nature lovers.
- Location: Mont-Tremblant, Saint-Jovite
- Address: 1276 Rue de la Diable
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $199,000
- Near: Rue de la Diable
- Category: Residential
- Type: Bungalow
- Construction year: 1967
- Facade of the building: 44 feet
- Building Depth: 30 feet
- Irregular dimensions: Yes
- Area: 1150 square feet
- Living area: 1150 square feet
- Groundsurface: 70922 square feet
- Name of water: Rivière du Diable
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: Fridge, stove, hood, dishwasher, washer-dryer, lawn mower, pool and accessories, gardening accessories.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Municipal Taxes
- Assessment year: 2018
- Evaluation of land: $42,000
- Building Assessment: $153,000
- All the furniture and equipment could be sold with this
property. See broker for détails.
This property can be used as a primary residence or has a
cottage. Ideal location for sports lovers. Weather you
practice road or mountain bike, ski or snowboard, canoe,
fishing or hiking this property offers all these
possibilities and much more. Own your own beach (in July
when the river is at its lowest).
Enjoy the best of both worlds in the sense that you are
surrounded by nature, but just minutes from the main
street. This property was completely renovated in 2007.