Commercial building/Office for sale Le Sud-Ouest
Commercial building with mixed zoning (commercial and residential) ideally located on Avenue Notre-Dame in Little Burgundy. A 5-minute walk from the Lachine Canal, Atwater Market and Lionel-Groux metro station (orange and green line). Direct visibility from the exit of Highway 15.
- Location: Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal), Saint-Henri/Petite Bourgogne
- Address: 2747Z - 2751Z Rue Notre-Dame O.
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $4,228,000
- Category: Commercial
- Type: Commercial building/Office
- Construction year: 1910
- Groundsurface: 199 square meters
- Taxes not included: Yes
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
- Assessment year: 2020
- Evaluation of land: $157,200
- Building Assessment: $499,800
- Semi-commercial building perfectly located next to two of
Montreal's main streets, Atwater and Notre-Dame, close to
Highway 15 and access to the Champlain Bridge. The location
and facade offer a perfect advertising board for your
business and/or tenant.
- Ground floor (2747): Approximately 2000 square feet with
an open concept and full width structural beams,
complemented by a 2000 square foot basement with 6 feet of
clearance and more.
- Second floor (2749): 2000 square feet of open concept
retail space currently connected to the ground floor by an
interior industrial staircase. The purchaser has the option
of leaving the two commercial floors connected to each
other or creating two separate and distinct commercial
- Third floor (2751): two beautiful fully furnished flats
(5 1/2 and 4 1/2) currently offered for short-term rental.
This space can easily be converted into commercial space
The tenant of the entire building is the owner-occupant of
the 2 flats and the commercial space.
There are many possibilities:
- keep as is as an investment with guaranteed income for
two years by the current owner (contact the listing broker
- divide the commercial space into two separate commercial
premises accessible from Notre-Dame Street to increase
revenues or to set up your business;
- add 2 or 4 flats to the 2 existing units by transforming
the commercial premises into residential housing (subject
to verification by the buyer with the municipality).
Contact the listing broker for more details.