Condo for sale South West Montreal
- South West
IMPECCABLY renovated condo at the Quai des Éclusiers. Open & bright living spaces, Lots of storage, 10′ ceiling, conveniently designed laundry space, large terrace with views, indoor garage space, locker, indoor pool, gym & kayaks. A short walk away from Atwater market, trendy neighbourhood restaurants of Notre-Dame St & the metro, condo for sale South West Montreal
- Location: Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal), Saint-Henri/Petite Bourgogne
- Address: 4250 Rue St-Ambroise APT 512
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $530,000
- Category: Residential
- Type: Condo
- Floor: 5th floor
- Number of floors: 6
- Construction year: 2004
- Living area: 88,30 square meters
- Name of water: Lachine Canal
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of rooms in the basement: 1
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: All appliances: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer. Wall mounted A/C. Storage unit in kitchen pantry closet. All mirror (dining room, mirror on 2nd bedroom wall, mirror in bathroom.) All light fixtures. All curtains. *All inclusions 'as is' with no warranty from the seller.
- Excluded: All personal belongings.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Energy cost
- Assessment year: 2015
- Evaluation of land: $40,400
- Building Assessment: $392,300
- A true TURNKEY condo!!
Owner has done over 70k in renovations. 1,020 sqft gross.
Custom-made white lacquered cabinets to ceiling with
Quartz countertop & bar area & cabinets on other side of
Subway tile backsplash
Large, deep, high gauge sink with Groen faucet
Stainless steel appliances
Sink & faucet
Separate shower & soaker tub
Two double sized closets in each room with custom built-in
cabinetry from Garde-Robe Gagnon
Custom built closet cabinetry in all closets
All closet doors were changed
Laundry area with hanging area and storage
New top of the line washer & dryer LG Steam Care
New lighting outlets installed for light fixtures (in both
bedrooms, living room, kitchen & bathroom)
High-end light fixtures throughout
Built-in cabinetry & quartz countertop at entrance
Repainted floor to ceiling
New hot water tank
Terrace cement surface was redone
-Exotic hardwood floors throughout
-Wall mounted air conditioning.
-Large terasse with views of a beautiful courtyard, the
canal, city & mountain.
-Heated indoor swimming pool, sauna & gym.
-Two elevators & drop-in waste on each floor.
-Quay & kayaks available for residents' use.
-Indoor car washing area & bike rack
Condo fees include participation in the contingency fund,
common areas, building insurance, management and
*The municipal value of the indoor parking space has been
added to the municipal evaluation of the condo.
*This is not an offer or promise to sell that could bind
the seller to the buyer, but an invitation to submit
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE MUST BE FILLED OUT BY THE BUYER PRIOR
- View of the Lachine Canal