Luxury condo for sale Saint-Henri Montreal
- South West
Sun filled – Spacious Brooklyn inspired modern and renovated walk up. Situated in the heart of the Uber trendy St. Henri. This condo has a view into the most historical and beautiful St. Henri Square. The street is filled with century heritage homes and is often used to film both independent and mainstream cinema!
- Location: Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal), Saint-Henri/Petite Bourgogne
- Address: 769 Av. Laporte
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $484,800
- Category: Residential
- Type: Condo
- Floor: 2nd floor
- Number of floors: 3
- Construction year: 1910
- Living area: 115,27 square meters
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All light fixtures, Blinds and Curtains, Central vacuum cleaner.
- Excluded: Personal belongings.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Energy cost|
- PARK ST-HENRI:
In 1890, the former city of Saint Henri acquired some land
adjacent to Saint Antoine Street to create a small public
park. It would become the first public park in Saint Henri.
The square is surrounded by Victorian row houses and
triplexes which were built for members of the local elite
group of the time.
* Canal Lachine
* Caisse Populaire
* Park St Henri
* Multiple restaurants and cafe
CONDO FEATURES AND DETAILS:
* Entrance redone with marble floors. (renovated 2008)
* Living room open to dining room - KEY ARCHITECTURAL
* New Kitchen (renovated 2008)
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 Bathroom (renovated 2008)
The quote-part is 33%.
Each apartment has individual heating costs and individual
hot water tanks (owned by the seller)
Municipal and school taxes are indicated following the
quote-part of the unit.
Co-owner right of first refusal delay: 7 Days after
Certificate of location: 2005, A new certificate is being
Municipal property assessment is for the entire building: :
Hydro expenses is just an estimate given by the hydro
- view of the park