Condo for sale Blainville Laurentians
Unique condo in Blainville, 2 bedrooms, balcony, 9′ ceilings, garage. Le Monroe is a high-end complex located in an old maple grove, conceived to maximize views out on the greenery. Common terrace with outdoor fire place, large gym, outdoor swimming pool (Phase 1) reception hall with adjacent terrace (Phase 2).
- Location: Blainville, Sud
- Address: 281 Ch. du Bas-de-Ste-Thérèse APT 602
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $421,900
- Near: Rue de la Renaissance
- Category: Residential
- Type: Condo
- Floor: 6th floor
- Number of floors: 8
- Living area: 1329 square feet
- Taxes not included: Yes
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Included: One interior parking spot, one interior locker space, new high-end recessed appliances excluding washer & dryer, quartz counter tops in a section of the kitchen, backsplash, ensuite walk-in closet, A/C, home automation system, Canadian wood floors and much more.
- Excluded: Washer and dryer
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Co-ownership fees
- *Photos depict model suite
Le Monroe stands in an old maple grove in the Fontainebleau
neighbourhood, flanked by the Rivière aux Chiens (a
charming small river). Its name evokes the timeless glamour
of Marilyn Monroe. This high-end complex was conceived to
maximize the views of its surounding nature.
and 8 storeys built in 2 phases. The first building
features 71 condominiums.
Paysage & Humà Design & executed by COSOLTEC in partnership
with the Fonds immobilier de solidarité FTQ. The buildings
will occupy a maximum of 25% of the lot, which is deep.
large glass enclosed gym with a view towards an outdoor
salt water swimming pool. These amenities will be
complimented by a common lounge and reception hall that
will be completed with the second phase of the project.
Residents can benefit from an exclusive 'à la carte'
concierge service offered by a third party for Le Monroe.
appliances are included with each condo.
In the area: An abundance of boutiques, stores and
restaurants, the Fontainebleau Glof Club, the Route Verte
access to Highway 640.
- Home automation system