4 1/2 condo for sale in Verdun Montreal
Nice condo, completely renovated in 2005. 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms with a dining room and living room. Kitchen and bathroom renovated in 2017. Spacious basement to renovate for your specific needs! Possibility to add a bedroom and a bathroom.
- Location: Verdun/Île-des-Soeurs (Montréal), Verdun
- Address: 771 Rue Egan
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $265,000
- Near: Bannantyne
- Category: Residential
- Type: Condo
- Floor: Main floor
- Number of floors: 2
- Construction year: 1931
- Living area: 166 square meters
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 3
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: Light fixtures, blinds/curtains, A/C.
- Excluded: Vendors belongings.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Co-ownership fees
- Assessment year: 2017
- Evaluation of land: $52,500
- Building Assessment: $262,800
- CLOSE TO:
- Bike path that takes you to downtown Montreal in less
than 10 minutes.
- Verdun and Jolicoeur metro station
- Highways 10, 15, 20, 720, and Pont Champlain.
- Atwater Market
- Auditorium of Verdun
- The Verdun Hospital
- Willibrord Park and the Montreal Canadiens Ice Rink
- Medical clinic
- City Hall
- Wellington street with its shops and restaurants
- Elementary schools