Cottage for sale Central Montreal Downtown
The Buchanan house, built in 1837 and located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, has 7 very large bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms, extravagant common spaces and 8 indoor parking spots, this property is one of a kind. 8900sqft on 4 floors!
- Location: Ville-Marie (Montréal), Centre
- Address: 170Z Rue Sherbrooke E.
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $3,699,000
- Near: Hotel de Ville
- Category: Residential
- Type: Cottage
- Construction year: 1837
- Facade of the building: 18 meters
- Building Depth: 22 meters
- Living area: 352,50 square meters
- Groundsurface: 313,29 square meters
- Number of Rooms: 19
- Number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of rooms in the basement: 1
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 5
- Number of bathrooms: 5
- Included: The electrical appliances in the kitchen are included - fridge, oven, hut and microwave.
- Excluded: Personal effects, paintings and art pieces.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Common expenses/Rental
- Assessment year: 2018
- Evaluation of land: $670,400
- Building Assessment: $1,788,900
- Spectacular historical gem on the corner of Sherbrooke and
Hotel de Ville. The inside has been renovated but original
characteristics were kept, such as the mouldings,
radiators, doors and windows.
Majestic garden in the front with picturesque landscaping.
Large private terrace in the back.
Potential to convert into offices, consulate, high end
firms (architects, lawyers, notaries, designers, etc.) or
Actually rented as rooms. Revenu on demand