Luxury manor downtown Montreal
Huge century old house on 3 floors with more than 15 bedrooms!!! Beautiful project for a very large family or a hotel. There are no words to describe this architectural gem., Grand, majestic.
- Location: Ville-Marie (Montréal), G
- Address: 3660 Av. du Musée
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $3,750,000
- Near: Dr. Penfield
- Category: Residential
- Type: Cottage
- Construction year: 1910
- Living area: 9546 square feet
- Groundsurface: 5474 square feet
- Number of Rooms: 20
- Number of bedrooms: 15
- Number of rooms in the basement: 3
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 12
- Number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of bathrooms: 1
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Municipal Taxes
- Assessment year: 2015
- Evaluation of land: $829,000
- Building Assessment: $781,700
- The landmark buildings of McGill University are housed in a
neighbourhood located at the base of Mont-Royal called the
Golden Square Mile.
This neighbourhood, developed by wealthy merchants who
flocked to the the farmland at the base of Mont-Royal to
build their mansions between 1850 and 1930, became home to
some of Montreal's most recognized architectural landmarks,
and to Montreal's most prized residential area.
Canada's wealth called this neighbourhood home - and to
this day, their heritage contributes to making Montreal one
of UNESCO's cities of design.
and impressive volumes are unique ; its location and
heritage make it an opportunity rarely seen in Montreal.
It is possible to build a 4th floor with impressive views.
pool and no neighbours have direct views.