Duplex for sale La Petite-Patrie Rosemont
DUPLEX located in the heart of Rosemont/La Petite-Patrie! Two units with 2 bedrooms of about 980sf each on a 2,500sf land. Gorgeous terrace for the upstairs unit and immense garden for the bottom. The ground floor is currently rented at $1,755/month with outdoor parking. The 2nd floor is occupied by the owners and has an indoor garage and a heated
- Location: Rosemont/La Petite-Patrie (Montréal), La Petite-Patrie
- Address: 6250 - 6252 Rue De St-Vallier
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $1,200,000
- Near: Bellechasse
- Category: Multi-family (2 to 5 units)
- Type: Duplex
- Number of floors: 2
- Construction year: 1903
- Living area: 1932 square feet
- Frontage Field: 25 feet
- Depth of Field: 100 feet
- Groundsurface: 2500 square feet
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: - Appliances (Amana refrigerator, convection cooker Frigidaire Electrolux, Asko dishwasher, Sylvania microwave and Sanyo pantry) - Whirlpool bathroom washer and dryer - The TV stand mounted on the wall - TV stand, attached to wall -PAX -Blinds & curtains -Light fixtures Storage rack (garage)
- Excluded: Most of the furniture can be sold separately.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Energy cost
- Assessment year: 2023
- Evaluation of land: $418,100
- Building Assessment: $380,900
- Located in Rosemont/La Petite-Patrie on the peaceful street
of Saint-Vallier, this DUPLEX has 2 beautiful, sunny units
with a land of 2,500sf.
Two large 4 1/2 open space of close to 1,000sf each that
have been renovated and maintained throughout the years.
Layout of units:
2nd floor: Occupied by the owners
- Completely renovated Kitchen with plenty of storage and a
counter/bar with wine cellar. Access to the outdoor walkway
that leads to storage, workshop, gym and heated garage.
- Dining room open to the kitchen and living room. Access
to the huge sun oriented terrace in IPÉ.
- Spacious and bright living room with 1 brick wall giving
it lots character
- Completely renovated bathroom with heated floors.
Separate bath and shower with stacked washer/dryer and a
- Master bedroom with beautiful windows and spacious PAX
- Double bedroom with window
Ground floor: Rented by a family at $1,755/month with
outside parking alley
- Kitchen with heated floors. Access to the garden and
- Dining room open to the kitchen
- Separate double living room
- Bathroom completely renovated
- Master bedroom with window
- Bedroom with window
districts such as Little Italy, the city center, the
entertainment district and many other neighbourhoods.
Close to metro Beaubien and Rosemont, Plaza St-Hubert,
Close to street Beaubien, which is renowned for its stores,
restaurants, and bars.
- Vibrant neighbourhood
- Open living space
- 2 beautiful terraces
- Heated indoor garage
- 2 outdoor storage spaces
Looking for a place to settle or a good investment in one
of the most popular areas of Montreal... Look no further!
- With heated workshop bove