Loft / Studio for sale Le Sud-Ouest
- Old Montreal
- South West
LE NORDELEC LOFTS: A magnificent 1+1 bedroom loft with unobstructed views of Farine 5 Roses, downtown skyline, Old port, etc… This condo offers an authentic industrial feel with brick walls, 13 ft vaulted ceilings, large windows, high end finishes, hardwood floors, concept built in units & designer lighting. Your dream loft awaits you!
- Location: Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal), Pointe-Saint-Charles
- Address: 1730 Rue St-Patrick APT 615
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $599,900
- Near: de la Sucrerie
- Category: Residential
- Type: Loft / Studio
- Floor: 6th floor
- Number of floors: 8
- Construction year: 1913
- Living area: 74,80 square meters
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: Washer-dryer LG, kitchen appliances (Bosch cooktop, Fisher & Paykel fridge and oven, hood fan, dishwasher). Designer Murphy bed by LIMURO. All inclusions sold without warranty of quality.
- Excluded: Electric fireplace, electric blinds, wine fridge, ceiling fan and all lighting, mattress and boxspring, furniture including tv, sound system, tables, stools, sofa, mirrors and bathroom cosmetic station. All decoration and personal belongings as well.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Co-ownership fees
- Assessment year: 2021
- Evaluation of land: $38,700
- Building Assessment: $449,000
- This condo is unique at The Nordelec, it is flooded with
light with an incredible open space. This 2 bedroom plan
was improved offering a master suite along with a
transformable space as a bedroom for invited guests. A
designer murphy bed by LIMURO along with high end
inclusions and layout tweaks have rendered this loft much
more efficient and attractive! It is very easy to visit and
available immediately for its new owner!!
Originally NORTHERN ELECTRIC factory, this building built
in 1913 is infamous in the South West and was converted to
residential lofts in 2014. Le Nordelec offers 2 phases of
condos-lofts, 'brick & beam' style offices and commercial
spaces on ground floor including Emporium Barber shop, Café
September, Grumman, Banque Desjardins etc...
Just steps from Lachine canal, it boasts an incredible bike
path in summer and winter trail for all sport enthusiasts!
gym, home theatre room, 2 fireplaces indoor and outdoor
lounge, BBQ's and dining area. Let's not forget the rooftop
heated salt-treated pool with breathtaking views!