Penthouse condo for sale South West Montreal
- South West
*PENTHOUSE *3Levels * 18′ ceiling *LOFT *Original brick wall, *Large industrial windows, *300sq.ft private rooftop terrace * Lots of natural light *powder room for guest on main floor *rooftop pool and common terrace, urban lounge, pool table, gym, lockers, showers, retail space on ground level, coffee shop, healthy food, steps away from the canal.
- Location: Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal), Pointe-Saint-Charles
- Address: 1730 Rue St-Patrick APT 832
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $519,078
- Category: Residential
- Type: Loft / Studio
- Floor: 8th floor
- Number of floors: 8
- Construction year: 1913
- Living area: 956 square feet
- Name of water: Canal Lachine
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: Central A/C, high-end finishes (quartz countertops, back splash in kitchen, noble materials, and more). Integrated appliances in kitchen (Fridge, stove, oven, dish-washer, hood).
- Excluded: Garage @ $45990.00 plus taxes, Locker @$3449.25 plus taxes
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Co-ownership fees|
- Assessment year: 2015
- Evaluation of land: $38,300
- Building Assessment: $460,800
- Opportunity to buy into this unique historical building
Kitchen Appliances included
Le NORDELEC built in 1913, one of the largest brick
structures of Canada which once was The northern electric
building, an industrial city of its own with 12,000
employees producing electric devices, cables, wires and
more. Now offering heritage and prestige to residents with
and functionality in a neighbourhood reinventing itself. A
new lifestyle awaits you, just a few steps from the canal.
Among Le Nordelec's common areas is an urban lounge,
nestled on the 8th floor. Impress your guests in this
inviting space fully equipped with gym, bar, home theatre,
fireplaces and barbecues. The rooftop terrace, where you
the swimming pool, will make your heart sing. INSPIRING
Perches: the configuration of Le Nordelec's wings allowed
us to create one-of-a-kind hanging gardens. Above these
islands of green, restored walkways provide breathtaking
vistas of Montreal.
Numerous businesses, retail stands, restaurants and gourmet
floor to life. The shopping arcade will be a buzzing urban
marketplace, right at your fingertips. Currently open are
Cacao 7070(chocolate manufacturer/coffee bar) and healthy
restaurant with salads to go in just minutes.
Huge windows and high ceilings. Fully-equipped laboratory
in quartz. Ceramic backsplash with pattern design exclusive
offering elegant performance for your most intimate needs.
Perfect combination of design & comfort.