Queen Alix | new condos Rosemont
- New condos
GET INFO ON PLANS AND PRICES
Queen Alix is a mix-use development featuring twenty-five residential condominiums, plus a small storefront, divided into lofts, one- to three-bedroom condos, townhouses and penthouses. Each has a private outdoor area – either a private grassed entrance, a beautifully landscaped backyard, a balcony, loggia or rooftop terrace.
Living at the Queen Alix is living the quiet in the heart of the city. The proximity of the Jean-Talon market, Jarry Park, Mile-End and Outremont make this location an exceptional place to live.
- Four-storey concrete structure equipped with mezzanine and garage.
- Ceramic floors in the entrance hall and carpeted hallways.
- Sprinkler system throughout the building with a fire alarm system connected to a monitoring centre.
- Residents will have access to:
- A majestic entrance hall with specially commissioned artwork by a Quebecois artist.
- Garbage chute on every floor and a recycling room in the basement.
- Access control system with intercom and surveillance camera.
- Exposed concrete ceilings painted white and measuring 8’4” high for the ground floor, 2nd and 3rd floors, 9 ft for the 4th floor and 8’ for the mezzanines.
- Fixed or casement aluminum windows, depending on location, with Low E / Argon glass and a screen.
- Aluminum-framed glass doors for access terraces, balconies and yards.
- Exterior finish comprised of clay brick and metal cladding.
- Roof fitted with a reflective elastomeric membrane, partly covered with vegetation.
- Concrete balconies, enclosed with an architectural black metal railing.
- On the ground floor, garden-style landscaping and a separate entrance for street-facing units.
- Private backyard for townhouses, featuring a paving stone terrace with a grassy area and a wooden fence.
- Private rooftop terrace for penthouses.
- Exterior water outlet for backyards and rooftop terraces.
- Exterior power outlets on the balconies, loggias and terraces.
- Double wall system between units consisting of two 5’8’’ gypsum sheets with soundproofing wool separated by a 1’’ air spacer.
- Acoustic membrane under the floor.
- Front door to each unit made of solid wood, with a mortise handle.
- Main plumbing columns made of cast iron.
- Baseboards and MDF casings painted white.
- Indoor staircase made of wood, including steps, risers and handrail.
- Black metal balustrades with glass panel.
- Wire shelving in closets.
- White European interior doors with hardware in a matte black finish.
- Engineered white oak floors, choice of colour.
- Walls and ceilings painted white.
- Gypsum soffits in the entrance, bathroom, kitchen and wherever needed.
- Exposed natural concrete columns.
- Lacquer cabinets with 3/4-inch quartz countertop.
- Soft close doors and drawers.
- 10-inch quartz backsplash.
- Integrated under cabinet LED lighting.
- Single stainless steel undermount sink.
- Faucet with pullout sprayer in matte black.
- Appliances provided:
- Stainless steel refrigerator
- Built-in oven
- Recessed range hood
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Bath-shower with glass panel.
- Shower with an acrylic base and glass door.
- 12’’x 24’’ ceramic wall tiles.
- Shower-tub faucet with hand shower rail (chrome finish).
- Vanity with sink and single faucet in matte black finish, plus a mirror on the wall above.
- Double flush low-flow toilet.
- 2’’x 2’’ ceramic floor tiles.
- Electrical panel with standalone meter for each unit.
- Lighting outlets in the entryway, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, powder room, hallways and storage spaces.
- Controlled electrical outlets in bedrooms and the living room.
- Screwless wall plates.
- Cable and telephone outlets.
- Electric baseboard heaters with electronic thermostat.
- Wall-mounted heat pump.
- Heat recovery air exchanger and exhaust fan in the bathroom
- Natural gas-powered central water heater for the building.
Innovation and environnement
- VOC-free paint
- Low-flow toilets
- Green roof reduces urban heat islands.
- Location is close to public transit
- Charging station for electric vehicles (optional)
- Artistic touches inside and out help create a synergy between the building, its residents and the community.
- Integration of a storefront.
- Storage space for bicycles.
- Builder: Maître Carré
- Architect: Blouin Tardif Architecture Environnement
- Electromechanical and structural engineer: Genimac
- Interior design: Rhoncus Design
- Notary: Me Bruno Burrogano
- Parking spaces available, reserved exclusively for units with two bedrooms or more.
- Storage space available
- Backyards reserved exclusively for townhouses
- Rooftop terraces reserved exclusively for penthouses
- Location certificate and guarantee plan included upon purchase of unit
- Condominium fees evaluated at +/- $0.40 per square foot
- Municipal taxes: ± $1.04 / $100 (including 2019 school taxes)
GET INFO ON PLANS AND PRICES
Schedule: By appointment only
$ 0,00 / month