Charlotte – Condo project in Griffintown
- New condos
DELIVERY SUMMER 2021! GET INFO ON PLANS AND PRICES
The only project on the Lachine Canal surrounded by parks, greenery and water.
Timeless architecture, pure design inspired by modern minimalism, and convivial classicism. Charlotte. Much more than just a name, it’s a true société lifestyle.
WELCOME TO CHARLOTTE CONDOS SOCIÉTÉ.
The Charlotte condominiums project is situated in a unique location on the bank of the Lachine Canal, and is pivotal to the renaissance of the Griffintown neighbourhood. Timeless and contemporary in architectural style, this icon of sleek design features a concept focused on transparency and luminosity.
Charlotte – Charming, convivial and charismatic. Its subdued interior is a precious jewel, unique and sophisticated, within a case of glass and steel. Radical and refined, the project’s architecture blends perfectly into its environment of water and vegetation. Defined by the Lachine Canal and parks on either side, this enclave of calm and well-being makes it a unique project in Griffintown.
- Roof terrace with swimming pool and panoramic views of the mountain, downtown and the Lachine Canal
- Large lobby leading to the Lachine Canal Park
- 3 elevators servingall floors
- Station for security guard
- Gym on ground level
- Bicycle storage indoors and outdoors
- Storage lockers accessible on each floor and at garage levels
- Lobby door unlocking system with intercom
- Optional electrical recharging stations in the garage
- Indoor courtyard with mini-golf area
- 2-storey underground parking
- 9-foot plaster ceilings
- Minimalist mouldings and skirting
- Contemporary door handles
- Engineered wood slats floors
- Ceramic bathroom floor and walls
- Built-in melamine wardrobes
- Unobstructed views on both sides, 50 to 60 metres clearance
KITCHEN / BATHROOM
- Customized, contemporary kitchen cabinets
- Quartz countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe contemporarysingle-lever faucet and hand shower
- Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, refrigerator, built-in oven, induction hot plate.
- Custom-made vanity
- Acrylic bath or shower with tempered glass separator
- Thermostatic Grohe faucets
Studio – Sold Out
1 bedroom $395,000 + tax (1 left)
2 bedroom starting at $550,000 + tax (10 left)
3 bedroom from Sold Out
GET INFO ON PLANS AND PRICES
1616 Rue Des Bassins Montreal, Quebec H3J 1S1
By appointment only
$ 0,00 / month