Cottage for sale Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (Montréal)
Welcome to your exceptional opportunity to experience your new NDG lifestyle at 3528 Rue Addington. Mere moments away form Monkland village, the CUSM , and some of Montréal’s finest schools sits your new family home.
- Location: Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (Montréal), Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
- Address: 3528 Rue Addington
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $1,268,800
- Category: Residential
- Type: Cottage
- Construction year: 1924
- Frontage Field: 50 feet
- Depth of Field: 90 feet
- Irregular dimensions: Yes
- Groundsurface: 4500 square feet
- Number of Rooms: 17
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 3
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Included: Kenmore gas range/electric oven, Kenmore dishwasher, curtains, blinds, lighting fixtures, Kenmore refrigerator (basement), Kenmore electric stove (basement), white mirrored armoire in Master Suite
- Excluded: Washer and Dryer (2nd floor), Washer and Dryer (Basement), Maytag Steam Dryer (Furnace Room)
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Energy cost|
- Assessment year: 2020
- Evaluation of land: $262,100
- Building Assessment: $856,500
- Welcome to your exceptional opportunity to experience your
new NDG lifestyle at 3528 Rue Addington.
Mere moments away form Monkland village, the CUSM , and
some of Montréal's finest schools sits your new family
home. From its impressive architectural detailing, high
ceilings and limitless potential for use...to its expansive
flagstoned backyard, detached garage and delightful porch
and balcony...this home has something for every need.
stage upon entering the elegant sun-kissed kitchen; just
waiting your own custom island! Made for entertaining...
made for you.
Flowing living spaces give way to endless
to the balcony, may be envisioned as a nursery, sitting
room, dream closet or an additional bedroom...the door is
already there! Even the main-floor walk-in closet is
generous enough to be imagined as a powder room.
Ample hallways provide a feeling of openness; easily
accommodating busy families. And, the upstairs laundry
The basement; a teenagers' dream or for anyone needing
space of their own; providing 'potential' for revenue-use
classically-designed built-in shelving, a convenient
kitchenette and hookups for additional laundry set up.
A remarkable opportunity. Let this special family home,
nestle its way into your hearts...It is our pleasure to
arrange your private visit.
*The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and
chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect
*Choice of building inspector is to be mutually agreed upon
between Buyer and Vendor