Loft / Studio for sale , Pointe-Saint-Charles Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal)
- South West
LE NORDELEC LOFTS: A magnificent 2 bedroom loft with unobstructed views of Farine 5 Roses, downtown skyline, Old port, etc… This condo offers an authentic industrial feel with brick walls, 13 ft vaulted ceilings, large windows, high end finishes, hardwood floors, concept built in units & designer lighting. Your dream loft awaits you!
- Location: Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal), Pointe-Saint-Charles
- Address: 1730 Rue St-Patrick APT 713
$ 0,00 / month
- Price: $589,000
- Near: de la Sucrerie
- Category: Residential
- Type: Loft / Studio
- Floor: 7th floor
- Number of floors: 8
- Construction year: 1913
- Living area: 74,70 square meters
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bedrooms above ground: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Included: All appliances (Cooktop, oven, retractable exhaust fan, fridge, dishwasher, washer & dryer). Custom shelving, custom bar, custom murphy bed, custom blinds, and all light fixtures. All inclusions given without warranty as to quality.
- Excluded: Owner belongings. Bedroom curtains.
|Type of expenditure||Amount||Year||Frequency|
| Co-ownership fees
- Assessment year: 2018
- Evaluation of land: $40,300
- Building Assessment: $456,300
- Le Nordelec Phase 1- Authentic Lofts
Originally NORTHERN ELECTRIC factory, built in 1913.
This development is unique in town, Le Nordelec offers 2
phases of condos-lofts, 'brick & beam' style offices and
commercial spaces on ground floor including Emporium Barber
shop, Café September, Buddha Station, Grumman, Banque
Just steps from Lachine canal, it boasts an incredible bike
path in summer and winter trail for all sport enthusiasts!
gym, home theatre room, 2 fireplaces indoor and outdoor
lounge, BBQ's and dining area. Let's not forget the rooftop
heated salt-treated pool with breathtaking views!