NOCA Phase 3 – GRIFFINTOWN
- New condos
GET INFO ON PLANS AND PRICES
Right in the middle of Griffintown West in Phase 3 of the NOCA Project. Explore the area’s art galleries, its trendy restaurants, its cafés and its specialized boutiques. Enjoy the neighbourhood’s many parks, such as the Bassin-à-Gravier family park, and well-equipped dog runs. Discover how easy and enjoyable it is to live near the Atwater Market, Old Montreal, the Bell Centre and the downtown core while remaining within walking distance of businesses and shops on Notre-Dame, Peel and Wellington streets.
The 3rd and last phase of this magnificent project will be launched shortly. This phase will stand out for its fabulous views and higher end finishing options.
Whatever the choice of housing you will make, you will immediately notice the vigilance with which the natural character of the site was put forward in the realization of this project. The architects of PROVENCHER_ROY put everything in motion to highlight the surrounding nature, the movement of the sun and of course the views of the Lachine Canal in the heart of Griffintown West.
Result: a unique and revolutionary architectural design, marked by its singular and angular forms, possibly the most recent symbolic project of Montreal. With its glazed windows and the optimal positioning of the balconies, the views of the Noca are stunning on both the Lachine Canal and the Downtown. The neutral exterior colors make Noca fuse with the landscape and the beauty of the surrounding nature.
An innovative and ambitious project, where everything has been carefully thought out, to offer an active lifestyle, combining both social and professional aspects!
The name NOCA was created based on two French words “NO” for North (Nord) and “Ca” for channel (Canal). A reference to the current neighborhood that this project characterizes and recreates all under one roof!
Enjoy a large array of physical activities and exceptional access to the Lachine Canal, where cycling, walking and running are in the spotlight. The rooftop terrace, as well as its swimming pool, allows barbecues with a panoramic view.
Benefit from a flexible and well-equipped common areas
Discover adaptable and generously equipped common areas, made available to residents to receive friends including SPACE and CANOPEE.
LIFE LAB is the perfect place to exchange, work, surf the internet or browse a magazine comfortably.
Taste the serenity of the interior garden and its benches resembling sculptures and enjoy the many public parks located nearby.
AND SO MUCH MORE…
• 3 phases of 8 floors
• Phase 2 : 99 availabile units with balconies
• Juliette or terrace
• Project situated along the Lachine Canal
• Range of living spaces, from storage for a microwave to penthouses
• Smart locks and thermostats
• Integrated kitchen appliances: cooking plate, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
• Collaborative work space called Le LIFE LAB with furniture designed for work and even relaxation
• Meeting spaces Le SPACE with a common kitchen, work table and a giant screen TV
• A gym called Le FIT, including weight training, cardio machines as well as spinning bikes with interactive screens and integrated training programs
• Multifunctional room where several sports can be practiced: badminton, basketball, yoga and more…
• The CANOPEE : an exceptional spot on the roof with a panoramic view of the Lachine Canal, Old Montreal as well as downtown which includes lounging chairs, a pool, BBQs, an eating space and benches for relaxation
GET INFO ON PLANS AND PRICES
Sales Centre & Showroom
1551 Rue Basin, Montréal Quebec
Monday to Thursday: noon to 7PM | Friday: Closed | Saturday and Sunday: noon to 5PM
$ 0,00 / month